Before using this site, KINDLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE. By continuing to access or using this site, you signify your acceptance to the TERMS and CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. We reserve the rights to add, remove or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. If any modifications are made, they shall be effective immediately. If in case, you use this site, link to, access it, or use any other service of the site, after the redeployment of modifications to the Terms and Conditions will imply THAT YOU ACCEPT THE Terms and Conditions, as modified. User Consent represents that you have read and you agree to bind by Terms and Conditions of the site.
- The contents of this site are meant for your personal, non-commercial use. However, the images, illustrations, video clips are used under a Creative Commons License. You shall abide by all copyright notices, restrictions or information contained in any Content accessed through our web site.
- You may download and copy the content and other downloadable items that are displayed on the web site for personal use only.
- Be considerate. You agree that you won’t threaten or engage in verbal abuse of other members, use slang language, or intentionally interrupt discussions with repetitive messages or spam.
- Whenever you share the article, make sure that you use respectful language. Agree not to use abuses, discrimination on the basis of religion, nationality, race, age, gender, disability, sexual preference etc. Debate, but don’t engage in attacks; there will be people who will disagree with you. businesstoday-eg.com encourages healthy discussion and heated up debates, but personal attacks are a direct violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- You agree that the SERVICES you use are at your sole risk and recognize that the service and the contents in it, but not limited to, content, services, advertisements or goods that are provided “As Is” and “As Available” and WE make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to service, together with, but not confined to Non-Infringement, Merchantability, or Title for a definite reason or use.
- You agree that businesstoday-eg.com and its suppliers, directors, employees, agents, officers, representatives, successors, and assigns will not be responsible for any profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any claim against us by any other party.
- The content of other web sites, goods or advertisements that are linked is not maintained and controlled by us. businesstoday-eg.com is therefore not liable for the content, availability or accuracy of other web sites, goods or advertisements.
- We are not liable for the reliability or continued availability of the wireless services, telephone lines, communications media and the equipments you use while accessing our web site. You agree that we may at any point of time, inhibit or prohibit the content from being accessed under the Terms and Conditions.
- You comprehend that the content is provided for just information purpose only.
- The content has included certain information from stock exchanges and other sources from around the World.
- The provision of certain contents is subject to Terms and Conditions of other agreements to which businesstoday-eg.com is a party.
- No information on our site represents a solicitation, opinion, offer or recommendation by us to purchase or sell any security or to provide legal advice, tax advice, accounting or investment advice regarding the profitability or suitability of any investment or security.
- You acknowledge that the inaccuracies or errors or some omissions from the content, but not limited to, quotes and financial data.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence but just not limited to it, shall businesstoday-eg.com, its directors, suppliers, employees, agents, representatives, or assigns be legally responsible to you for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages even if we have advised specifically of the possibility of such damages, arising from use or inability to use the service or any item or any links or any provision of the Terms and Conditions which can be, but not limited to, losses, anticipated profits or losses. Applicable Law may not permit the exclusion or limitation of Liability or incidental or consequential damages.